Fri, 08 Sept|
Sailing Tidal Waters (Cruising Training for Future Skippers)
This is the perfect week for all young or future skippers who would like to extend their seamanship and confidence sailing in the tidal waters of the gulf of Morbihan and the Bay of Quiberon. This may include trips to Houat, Hoedic, Groix and Belle-île and night sailing.
Time & Location
08 Sept, 08:00 – 16 Sept, 18:00
La Trinité-sur-Mer, La Trinité-sur-Mer, France
About the Event
The cruise will comprise theory and practice (Valid for CCS/SYA miles validation). The gulf of Morbihan is the perfect excercise playground to learn an apply pragmatic seamanship in very diverse conditions of tidal streams.
Teaching and coaching will blend theory and practice and will be adapted to weather conditions and individual learning objectives following the RYA standards and content.
- Passage planing, logging and monitoring
- Weather and tides
- Boat handling
- Port manoeuvres
- Crew breifing and management
- Safety on board
Possible stop-overs: Hoat, Heodic, Belle-île, Groix,
Boat: Italia Yacht 13.98 m
Price per person in shared cabin:
· for 5 people: CHF 990.- / person
· for 6 people: CHF 840.- / person
· Sailing level: Open to beginers with large interest in learning
· Included in the price: Boat rental, insurance, Skipper/Instructor, boat cleaning, trip organization, diesel, marina costs, food on board.
· Additional costs to budget: travel fees (between CHF 250.- and 350.- depending on the number of people and the price of the hotel on Friday evening.
Book a call with me here